Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Song for you!!!


I’ll be yours, you’ll be mine
In every moment of the time.
When you’ll feel lonely,
I’ll there to join.
I’ll be yours all the time.
In the sunshine and the dine.
Together every time.
When you’ll be troubled,
I’ll lend a hand.
To walk with you
In every tracks of life.
When you’ll be in hard times,
I’ll be there to ease it down.
Clutching your hands,
And looking to your eyes,
To admire you, all the time.
I cannot stop, thanking God.
For making me yours.
I’ll be yours, you’ll be mine.
In the thoughts and the mind.
When you’ll be confused.
And puzzled, with a problem.
Big or small, together we’ll solve.
Through every walks of life.
Every today and tomorrow,
I see you to be mine.
Fighting all the way round,
To make you mine.
All through day and night,
I dream of you and me.
Together all the time.
I promise to be yours,
While all the hardships,
Never make you cry,
Bring back joy and harmony.
Through every walks of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment