Sunday, April 26, 2009

My School








I was the little kid of three,
When I first entered my school.
It was the time I felt,
Like a chick coming out of nest to fly…
Full of enthusiasum,
For someone to guide me every morning.
The one who taught me,
From ABC to Integration and Calculus.
Every one was new to me,
They were all the torch of knowledge
Which no words or money can replace.
Their work with love, dedication & devotion,
For the cause of noble vocation.
Had made me obedient, smart and skillfull.
She’s is my mother, father and all,
She taught me the good and the bad,
The knowledge & memeories that were precious,
Helped me overcome all odds.
And made me turned into a masterpiece
Developed my skills and talents,
That was the cause of my overall development,
For everything I’ve learnt,
Is a gift of school.
From singing, dancing, painting, speaking, learning to creating..
School is an inspiration to me.
All the time spent with you,
Is a memorable one.
You are the guiding lamp.
Every sight of you speaks up,
The beautiful moments spent with you.
School days were the best,
But the only tension were the test.
For here, I started develoing as a whole,
With pure mind and sacred soul.
Step by step proceeding towards my goal,
To achieve my roadway of success.
What more could I give to you,
Other than the words of thanks…
For what you have given me is priceless,
Life was a fun and encouraging with you,
And now its so difficult without you.
It’s as hard to leave you,
As a daughter to their parents home.

No comments:

Post a Comment