Thursday, April 9, 2009

So many roles, I have to play?

So many life's ?
I have to live.
So many trials?
I have to take.
So many roles?
I have to do.
For my life?
To run as well.
A faithful lover,
A loving daughter,
A prideful sister,
And a loyal friend.
Roles to play.
Every there and then.
How much will I hide?
My feelings to myself.
How long will I?
Just talk to myself.
How long I have to forgo?
With this deep depression.
How long I'll feel guilty?
For things I have done.
Is it the end of roles?
Or have to see still more…
The time have changed,
But the things haven't.
Every thing in place,
And I Underneath.
What a mechanical life?
Remotely controlled by all.
To follow the orders,
Complain not or else suffer.
And walk with all eyes on?
For how much long?
Will life keep playing…
Roles for me?
Oh! Almighty God.
You have been great.
To help me overcome,
Through all difficult situations,
And bring me back in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment