Sunday, April 26, 2009

I want to live!!


I want to live,
To see the better tomorrow.
I want to glance,
The happiness in my father’s eye.
I want to make,
My family proud.
I want to climb the ladder of life.
As fast as I could.
Without any barriers to cross.
I want to scream,
And break my golden cage.
I am anxiously waiting,
For the degree in my hand,
I want to remove
The hatred and jealousy around,
I want to grab,
All the beautiful memories.
I want to teach the world,
To love and share.
I want to remove,
The curtain of false world.
I want to learn more,
For this time will never return.
I want to put my faith,
But there is no one to rely on.
I want to do something adventurous,
As always the people are
standing wit their bullets on.
I want to stay with my parents.
For else, I hav to choose one.
I want to live my life
To the fullest, I can.
I want a helping hand,
To guide my tracks.
I want to remove,
The hatred from the world.
I want to be a better person,
For my brother,
who keeps an eye on me…..
I want to eradicate
All the evil from the world.
I want to thank wholeheartedly,
For the life,
God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment