Monday, March 1, 2010

Tell me why!!


I was sauntering randomly,
When I met 'Opportunity'
Waving me to follow it
Without a second thought
And even knowing
What I was supposed tO DO!!!
I agreed to walk his way.


Just on my next track,
I saw 'Responsibilty', Waiting
Telling me what I was desired to do.
Without realizing the right or wrong,
And concerns about the outcomes.
I did what my conscience said,
Obeyed the instruction as it went.


I was jaded and pungent,
When a strong 'Belief' arose me,
This was surely not the right place
Where I am intended to be.
My enthusiasm and spiritsde away soon were diminishin
Still I hoped this will fade away soon.


I tried to keep myself occupied,
And never went out..
Stopped meeting people,
And getting involvedin social activities.
Constrained myself in my own world.
Missed the one whom I loved once.


I still remain confused of my life,
Why is all moving so fast?
Dissatisfied with the way it moved,
Pathos remains my way.
Ohh!! please someone guide me,
Which is the best way I should GO!!

I feel dejected and puzzled,
When I see grief in my parents eye.
What could I do to make them happy?
Why couldn't my intrest and desires,
Mapped with theirs?
Its all the same to where I started..

No comments:

Post a Comment